Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome Back

It's good to be back on here. We made some priority changes at the first of the year and decided to make getting into better shape one of our main goals. It's been really good so far and I'm excited about spring so we can get outside and do some more stuff. However, one of the casualties of the time spent working out was some of my photography time. So I haven't had anything to post in a while, but when we were on vacation in Taos, NM a couple of weeks ago I was able to slip away for a while and take some pictures of the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. It was a neat bridge, standing 600+ feet above the river below. It's one of tallest single span bridges in the US. Chelsey and I had nice time sitting there watching the sunset. It was a fun week and we had a blast skiing.

I'm going to try and start posting more again, I may not have a new picture each week but at least I'll get on and say hi.

0 comments: