
Jessica tagged me on this!
The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Matt
2. How long have you been together? almost 6 years, wow!
3. How long did you date? We dated for 5 years and 2 months. Were engaged for 4 months. And have been married for 5 months
4. How old is your man? He is 23.
5. Who eats more? Matt
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did!
7. Who is taller? He is definately taller, by at least 7 inches.
8. Who sings better? I think he does...
9. Who is smarter? He is.
10. Whose temper is worse? We can both blow up. I tend to blow up more often, but when he
does, watch out!
11. Who does the laundry? I do for the most part.
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do that too.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Matt does I guess...most of them are automatic withdrawl.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely Matt!
16. Who mows the lawn? Right now we have someone else that does it for us! They are so kind!
17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us...he is better!
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? Matt
20. Who is most stubborn? We both try to be stubborn, but we both give in pretty easily.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we are both getting better at this.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, of course!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me...but I did ask for a ride home.
25. Who proposed? Matt did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? I don't really know. We probably have about the same.
28. Who has more siblings? I do. I have one brother and one sister. He has one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Most big decisions we make together. I try to let him lead though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment