Well, here it goes! I decided to give this a try after Jessica and I talked about. I wanted to be able to try to keep our family and friends included in our lives and figured this was a pretty easy way since we can't always call everyone we know and give them a detailed update on what we did over the weekend or what we have accomplished recently. This way you can hear it from me, first hand! I have really enjoyed reading Nikki's blogs and now Jessica will be posting things as well. I think it will be a great way to share our fun and special moments with our families that don't get to see us every day!
BIGGEST LOSER IS HERE!!
16 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so glad you're on here too!!! YEAH!! I think it's pretty neat so the family can stay in touch with all of us!! love you guys!!
Yeah for blogging! I'm looking forward to shopping with you this weekend.
Post a Comment